On a serious note.....

THOUGHT OF THE DAY!

Glad tidings to the strangers......

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wow accessories!







Here you go sweeties! The images of the feature done on "handmade.fabulous.fancified" accessories as printed in the "Women's Own Annual Issue 2011". *Click* on the images for a larger view. Love you all for your support, unconditional love for the accessories I make and for being there at all times. I guess none of this would have ever been possible without the fans who love my work so so much. I thank you all VERY much! Please pray for this tiny little brand that it keeps on spreading smiles and love with precious little goodies.


2 comments:

Varah Musavvir said...

I am so so proud of you chica! That's fabulous! MashaALLAH... I pray you keep it up and do wonders with your talent. InshaALLAH!

Lots of Love. :)

Hera Khoso said...

Awwww Varah! :D *hug* thank you soooo much :D :D seriously it means so much to see your comment right here under this post :D Lots of love and duas to you too specially on the academic front as that's the major thing right now :D. Love!!!!

Post a Comment