Some random points about this crazy designer:
- I love the sun. Quite opposite to people living in Karachi or Pakistan in general because we get too much sunlight but I love sunlight. It makes me happy and makes my world seem brighter.
-I don't like mithai. Not even a bit. No offense to all who do like it but I prefer ice cream, cakes, chocolates and even sheer khorma as opposed to mithai.
-I am a morning person. I love getting things done in the morning. If I have to start on a piece I will start on it as soon as I'm done with breakfast. I love that time.
- I'm quite desi when it comes to fashion. I love ethnic things. But sometimes I think I have phases. Sometimes I do have a month where I go all retro with things. But on the average I'm a rural gal maybe cause my roots are there.
- I can't calculate. Just can't! Thank God there are cellphones.
- I'm a shy person. Well my close friends would say I talk ALOT, but people who have just met me a few times only would say I am more of a snob. I'm not, its just that it takes time for me to become my real friendly self around people.
- I love my family and friends! They are food for my soul!
The latest pair of earrings lying on my last year Eid dress which
I embroidered myself. Back then I wasn't the accessory designer.