On a serious note.....

THOUGHT OF THE DAY!

Glad tidings to the strangers......

Thursday, October 14, 2010

handmade.fabulous.fancified.



 The new us! We have the brand name finalized. Previously what was known as "hera k accessories" will now be known as "handmade.fabulous.fancified". It is a long name but I think it goes so well with the jazzy world of accessories.

Today we will have the venue and date of our launch exhibition finalized. With all this set....... we still have sooooooooo much more to do!!!!! Pray for us people! And love our collection which is on the way.......





3 comments:

ReeBz said...

Thats mashAllah very good :)
Congratulations :)

Hera Khoso said...

And you haveeee to show up on the exhibition day........I wanna meet my fellow bloggers. Even if you just drop by for a minute....

ReeBz said...

Oh sure when are you going to have the exhibition?
I hope it doesnot clash with my mids :( L'm having my exams these days.But i'm looking forward for more info about exhibition and the location.
all the best!

Post a Comment