On a serious note.....

THOUGHT OF THE DAY!

Glad tidings to the strangers......

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Launch!



Okay the venue and dates have been finalized. Here it is. Our big day!!! Our Launch!!! We are nervous.......practically dead tired and totally amplified. Its a mixture of feelings beyond explanations. There are days when we think we might not be able to pull off such a big launch and there are days when we feel like this is it! THIS IS OUR LAUNCH. So whatever we feel, no matter how much work we put in and sleepless nights we have.......YOU guys can make it worth it. Do come to our Launch Exhibition on the 6th and 7th of November 2010 at The Forum, Clifton, Karachi.

10 comments:

ReeBz said...

WOWW!! girl congratulationS!

sonia said...

thats awesome! all the very best to you and your partner!! :)

Unknown said...

good luck :) my heartiest wishes for both of u
wish i could attend,

Xeb said...

Wow! I WISH I could be there, if only to finally buy the shoes I'm craving! *sigh*

S. said...

Oh this is where whr ur exhibition is at =D i wish i cud hav come, but its kinda far from my place.

Unknown said...

thax dear for giving us such a wonderful n uniqe kind of kaulapuries.i appreciate u.

Unknown said...

hey hera i vl send u an email make sure u vl read my email ok.

Anonymous said...

oh wow congrats .. do tell how did it go with lots of pics :)

BTW do you follow etsy?

Hera Khoso said...

Thank you all of you for the wishes.....pray for us! =)

Razamir5555: I am sorry I havent received any email from your side. Please can you send it again. Thanks.

Asma: Thank youuu! And yeah I do follow etsy.....regularly......and someday InshAllah we'll be on it too =D

Anonymous said...

I came here to kinda figure out what to do if I wanted to order a pair.. and YIPPY! YOU'RE having an exhibition!!! That IS GREAT NEWS! All the best! InshAllah I'll drop in... =)

Post a Comment