On a serious note.....

THOUGHT OF THE DAY!

Glad tidings to the strangers......

Monday, November 22, 2010

Calm down.....relax......its just a roller coaster......




   Its been busy busy busy. I know I haven't dropped by at the blog for a proper post in a longgg time. Its just been like a roller coaster ride. There have been the highs and the lows and the works! From day 1 till today things have been moving at speeds way beyond my comprehension. I can seriously, till now not get hold of what all has been done and what all is left to do. At first it was the rush of thinking thinking thinking, designs, colours, materials, stock, quality control, techniques, plan A's and B's and all the way to plan Z, everything to do all at once as we knew we had to create a brand and spread the word. With the word spread, it meant expectations. It meant to be as good as we say or we claim we are.

Then with the dates all set, and with me blogging, and completely plastering our posters all over facebook and then offstreet and anywhere and everywhere, there was THE mishap. With the venue all set and people calling and confirming and getting all excited, it so happened that the same day it was a shut down strike. Trust me only the two of us know how we dealt with that day. I have never been so confused in my entire life as I was that night and above all there was NOTHING one could do to change it. F was literally in tears that night when we were sitting thinking that do we go to the venue and set it up or do we change the dates but then what about the venue and the people coming. It was seriously depressing but we pulled through.

Cut to the day of the exhibition. Trust me I was sooo sleepy I could have slept on the Kolhapuris. It had been work work work for an entire month without weekends. I am sure the people who showed up didn't see that much enthusiasm on my face as there should have been for my first exhibition. I was sleepy guys. However InshAllah whenever I meet them again they will see the real Hera not the sleepy zombie I was that day.

So with the exhibition done with now. Its time for order completion and a whole new collection to be thought of........so from the looks of this post........I am ending it exactly where I started it from. Thinking thinking thinking and the plans from A to Z. New collection will be coming real soon. Wish me luck guys. I need it! Love to all the fans and my customers. Take care......

No comments:

Post a Comment