On a serious note.....

THOUGHT OF THE DAY!

Glad tidings to the strangers......

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Surprises and the tingles.....


First of all to start off the post there is a news beyond awesome, I wish I had a word to describe how great it is for me but I just can't seem to find it........WE GOT FEATURED IN WOMEN"S OWN ANNUAL ISSUE 2011.......as in me, my work and the teeny weeny brand I own "Handmade.fabulous.fancified."........*blush*.......*dance* so its been a week of major elation. Its been a dream.......a HUGE thank you to the team of Women's Own specially Sherazade Khan.......


So another awesome news, yes its really a week of news and announcements, is that "handmade.fabulous.fancified." is exhibiting. The first of two exhibitions planned for Summer 2011. This one happens to be an earrings only exhibition but looking at these beauties who can say earrings are any less pretty. They are adorable if you ask me. I love my box full of earrings and can't wait for the exhibition day so that others can see it too. MashAllah :D




So currently its work work and work......I totally forgot how much work goes into an exhibition until now......been creating earrings like crazy and I still feel I don't have enough.....maybe its the nerves and the tingles.......*butterflies all the way*




P.S its not only me exhibiting this time but its a joint venture. Its another sweet little brand FIZY'S ART *click* and fall in love with her handmade cards, notebooks, gift boxes, the works! And then there is COLORIDO CREATIONS BY SHAZIA *click* and see the colorful creations by this lady. Shes got some real colorful kurti's and embroidered stuff which is a must grab for the fashionistas out there.

So all of you out there who have seen my work online, on this blog or dropped by from the WOMEN'S OWN feature........drop by and see "Wow accessories" *wink* love you all and hoping to see you on the 30th of April 2011.......for address details and event details click the picture below.....



Much love and many smiles! Happy shopping and happy accessorizing......we shall meet soon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment