On a serious note.....

THOUGHT OF THE DAY!

Glad tidings to the strangers......

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Officially back.....


You know the feeling you get when you are sitting on a roller coaster and you've got yourself all secure (belts fastened, restraints lowered) and the ride is about to begin. Those butterflies in your stomach. I am exactly there. I am so there! You know when I was working non stop like the past so many months, order after order, I didn't realize what a ride it was. But now because I was away from it for a while on my break, I got to see it from an outsider perspective and its like Whaaa?! I was there? Doing that? And I'm still alive? Its that kinda thing.

So now when I am back to work and its just been an hour to the announcement I know the coming week will be roller coaster ride all along because it takes time to get back into the routine of orders, lists, calls, texts, emails.......

Apart from that, I need to hit the courier office one of these days. I have a stack of things I need to take along with me and courier them. I was just waiting for this one big load of things to get completed so that I don't have to make trips to the courier people again and again. Though they know me by now infact they know everyone in my family by now and they know everytime I come in I will bring shoes and lots of them. They probably think I am a "mochi" if you say it in plain Urdu.

Oh well! Right now its time to smile bright and welcome all the new first time orders, and the people who are regulars, and the people who just want to appreciate. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment